Come join the Lake Gardener Improvement Association for a twilight paddle on Lake Gardner! Flat water paddling awaits as the sun sets from behind Whittier Hill, site of a recent Greenbelt preservation effort. This is a BYOB...bring your own boat event. Bring your own kayak! Capacity: 20
- This activity requires guests to have their own boat and personal flotation devices.
- Bug spray is advised as this is an evening event.
- A light jacket is recommended as the water can get cool.
- We will be casually paddling, depending on guests' wishes, as much as a mile up river...but we can drift and relax in the open water near the beach.
- Part of Trails & Sails 2017
Meets at Lake Gardner Beach