Come to Ipswich MA for a night of lights, illumination and light inspired artistry! There will be live entertainment, bonfires and luminaries along the ipswich River, Interactive dance, art shows lasers and more!
- Bonfires on the river
- Illumination along the river
- Stairway to Heaven on the Shurcliff Path
- Ipswich Police Dept's Black Light Alley
- Ruben’s Tube, Selfie Station, & Shadow Box at Memorial Green
- Jeanette Steele Esposito Art Exhibit at the Hall Haskel House
- Harvard Astronomers at Town Hall Field
- Art Truck at Ascension parking lot
- AND MUCH MORE!!!
And don’t forget these events happening off the beaten path:
- Poetry reading @ Zumi's 5-7pm
- Haunted House @ The Ipswich Museum 6-8pm ($2 suggested donation)
- At Town Hall
- Green Heads 6-9pm
- At the Mural on the Riverwalk:
- Ipswich Community Band 6-7pm
- Kate Barry and the Nouveau Groove 7:30-9pm
- At Boone Hall / Ascension Church Lawn:
- Bottles & Cans 6:30-9pm
- At Sawmill Point:
- Orville Giddings & Friends 6:30-9pm
EAT, DRINK, & BE MERRY
- At the EBSCO parking lot on Union St:
- Ipswich Brewery Beer Garden and food by American BBQ, The Rotary Chowder Stand, and Copper Dome Pizza
- At Elm & County St.:
- 6:00 - 9:00 pm Robotics Club: Cider & Donuts Stand
- At the Ascension Hall parking lot on County St:
- 5:30 - 9:00 pm Cookout by Ascension Church & Down River Ice Ceam
- At the County St. Bridge:
- 6:00 - 9:00 pm Michele’s Hot Dogs on the County St Bridge
This event is FREE.
Food and drinks are available for purchase.
RAIN DATE: Sunday, October 21st.