This year at Home Sweet Home we are celebrating the architects and craftspeople who designed and built our historic properties. From grand mansions to humble colonials to mid-century modern masterpieces, the historic houses of the Trustees all have a story to tell. Come experience all the unique history and rich architecture contained within each home at this FREE event.
Home Sweet Home Makers, Masters & Craftsman will take place Saturday, May 18 from 10AM – 4PM at eight Trustees historic sites which generally charge admission during the open season, and a few of which are only open to the public a few times each year.
From the Berkshires to Greater Boston, there’s a Home Sweet Home open for you:
- The Great House at Castle Hill, Ipswich
- Eleanor Cabot Bradley Estate, Canton
- The Stevens-Coolidge Place, North Andover
- The Old Manse, Concord
- The Fruitland Museum, Harvard
- The Ashley House, Sheffield
- Naumkeag, Stockbridge
- The Mission House, Stockbridge
- The Folly at Field Farm, Williamstown
- The William Cullen Bryant Homestead, Cummington