At sundown this Halloween weekend, Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary will be transformed into a magical forest with creatures that can talk! Take a guided walk along our Halloween trail, home to some interesting creatures that come out just for Halloween. Learn firsthand about the creatures of the night and some history and myths that surround this spooky holiday.
Children and adults are encouraged to come in costume, but dress warmly since we will be outdoors most of the time. The program begins in the Barn, where a variety of activities will keep children entertained before the outdoor walk. Allow about 1½ hours total for the program. Refreshments will be served at the end of the walk. We ask that participants not arrive earlier than their scheduled time.
Schduled times are as follows:
- Friday: 6:00, 6:15, 6:30, 6:45, 7:00, 7:15, or 7:30 pm
- Saturday: 5:30, 5:45, 6:00, 6:15, 6:30, 6:45, or 7:00 pm
- Suitable for ages 4-12
- Registration Required by phone or mail - use link below
- Walk-ins can not be accomodated the night of the event!
- Rain or Shine
- The program begins in the Barn.
- This is an outdoor event so please dress for the weather!