Fireworks & Concert on Gloucester Harbor
Located near the Blyman Canal and Blyman Bridge section of the Boulevard on Gloucester Harbor. The scheduled events for the night include:
- 5:30 - Music begins
- 6:00 - Horribles Parade passes right down the Boulevard.
- 7:00 - Cape Ann Big Band immediately after the parade
- 8:00 - The Runaround Sound - Gloucester's favorite high-energy band featuring ska, reggae, soul and more.
- 9:25 - COUNT DOWN TO THE FIREWORKS
- The Boulevard crowd will count down to the fireworks. Be there and make your voice heard across the harbor.
9:30 - Fireworks on Gloucester Harbor- canceled due to Hurricane Arthur
- 10:00 - Laser Light Show and Dancing til 11pm!
Cape Ann Big Band - Blues Brothers Revue
Runaround Sound Live at Harbor Loop: http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/41886658
View the GimmeSound.com website for more information about the event.
When:Wednesday, July 3, 2014 5pm - 11pm
Things To Do & Events This Week!
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
11:00 am - 11:45 am
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Apps for Kids