Explore the Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary after hours and join us for a night of camping under the stars. Have an early dinner at home, and then come with your family, your tent, and a dessert to share.
We will explore nature through games and hands-on activities, set up our tents near the Barn before sundown, and tell stories after the sun sets.
Members of the North Shore Amateur Astronomy Club will be on hand to introduce us to the wonders of the summer night sky as we look through their amazing telescopes.
On Sunday morning, we will take a short hike to discover the animals that are active while we normally are sleeping. We will provide a light breakfast.
More campouts this summer you might be interested in:
- Summer Owl Prowl, Saturday, July 9, to Sunday, July 10
- Wonderful Wetland Animals, Saturday, July 23 to Sunday, July 24
Instructions and Directions:
- Suitable for Families with kids 4-14
- The camp out begins at 6:00 pm on Saturday, June 18, and ends at 9:00 am on Sunday, June 19.
- A confirmation with a list of equipment to bring will be sent.
- Rain date: Saturday, June 25, to Sunday, June 26.
- Campouts will be rescheduled only in the event of extreme weather.