Fall For Peabody Festival + Foliage Ride
Join us for a FREE, all day festival celebrating Peabody and its exciting progress!
- 11-mile foliage bike ride (All bikers are asked to pre-register online: peabodyma.myrec.com/info/activities/program_details.aspx?ProgramID=29930)
- Games + Activities (pumpkin painting, inflatables, lawn games, & much more)
- Kiddie Bike Parade + Costume contest (prizes!)
- Music all day by DJ Cas
- Food truck + vendors (Vibe Food truck, Champions Pub, NexMex Thing, Treadwells Ice Cream, Best Bagel, Brooksby Farm (cider + donuts)
- Pop-Up Pub ft. Granite Coast Brewing, Essex County Brewing, and Far From the Tree Hard Cider
- Water sport demos @ Crystal Lake: Fly fishing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, and Kayaking.
- Curious Creatures!
Fall For Peabody Festival Schedule Overview:
- 10a: 11-Mile Fun Foliage Ride along the Independence Greenway Bike Path. Bikers must provide their own bikes + register. Route info in link at the bottom of this page.
- 11a-on: Music, games + activities begin at Lt. Ross Park (Cy Tenney); including inflatables, lawn games, pumpkin painting with Newhall Fields Community Farm, and more.
- 11:30a-on Food Available: Vibe Food Truck, Treadwell's Ice Cream Peabody, Champions Pub, Peabody, The NexMex Thing, Best Bagel, Brooksby Farm Cider Donuts + Apple Cider
- 12p: Kids costume bike parade + contest at Lt. Ross Park. Break out the Halloween costumes a little early this year and come cheer your little one on in the kiddie bike parade. Prizes available for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
- 1-3p: Crystal Lake activities begin: A short walk down the bike path, you'll find Curious Creatures, fly fishing demos by Hooked Guide Services, LLC, and SUP + kayak demos by Kayak Learning Center.
- 3-6p: Pop Up Pub begins: Granite Coast Brewing Company + Essex County Brewing Co + Far From The Tree Cider!
Rain date: October 6th
CLICK HERE for route info and more about the festival:
Thank You to Our Organizers & Vendors:
To our planning committee, sponsor, Phil Richard Insurance and The City of Peabody - Government for making this event happen!
Friends of Peabody Independence Greenway Bike Path who are dedicated to the betterment of our city’s Bike Path + green spaces.
DJ CAS, for providing music + entertainment
Newhall Fields Community Farm @ Tillies Farm + Brooksby Farm for providing pumpkins + painting supplies
Peabody Recreation, Parks, and Forestry Department for providing games, inflatables, + activities, and lots of planning
Food providers: Vibe Food Truck, Champions Pub, Peabody, Treadwell's Ice Cream Peabody, Best Bagel, The NexMex Thing, and Brooksby Farm.
Beverage providers: Granite Coast Brewing Company, Essex County Brewing Co, Far From The Tree Cider