Part of the Thursday Night Picnic Concerts at Castle Hill at the Crane Estate in Ipswich, this is a great way to get together and have fun with the whole family in an exclusive setting. You can pack a picnic dinner, bring the kids, and get ready to dance the night away under the stars on the Grand Allée. Explore the landscaped grounds and the family "Eye Spy."
Tonight's music is Big Band Swing music performed by Beantown Swing
Come early (6:00 pm) to learn Swing dance steps from professionals!
- Gates open at 5PM for picnicking.
- Tickets available at the gate only.
- Visit Thursday Night Picnic Concerts at Castle Hill for more information on:
- Other concerts in this series
- A list of vendors with pre-ordering specifics
- Venue Rules and Regulations
- Rain Date Info
Beantown Swing Plays the Cantina Song from Star Wars