Circus Smirkus Topsy Turvey Time Travel (7pm)
Theater in the Open proudly presents the award winning Circus Smirkus 25th Anniversary Big Top Tour! Enjoy a blast from the past and fun from the future as the acclaimed traveling youth circus invites you to take a tantalizing trip through time with Topsy Turvy Time Travel! This travelling summer youth circus tours New England to New York, bringing circus fun along with them!
Topsy Turvy Time Travel Opening Night
Enjoy a split-second spectacle and arc through the ages with acrobats, soar the centuries with aerialists, jump decades with jugglers and discover preposterous, playful, pre-HYSTERIC clowns! It's high time to join Circus Smirkus for cuckoo, clockwork adventures as we travel from time to time, to present a show for the ages!
Celebrating 25 years of bringing joy and magic to towns all over New England and New York, Circus Smirkus will perform 70+ shows in 15 towns during the 2012 season! Proceeds from the Newbury shows will go to benefit the Theater in the Open!
- Show length is 2 hours with a 15-minute intermission.
- The ticket booth opens 1 hour before show time.
- The Big Top tent flaps open 30 minutes before show time.
- Seating is general admission. Those who arrive early get the best choice of seating.
- Refreshments, including popcorn, hot dogs, cotton candy and beverages, are for sale in our Concession Tent 1 hour before show time.
- Shows go on rain or shine.