Children's Festival in Marblehead
The Children’s Festival is an afternoon program of arts, activities and artists directed toward children aged ten years and younger. All activities are free of charge and all children should be accompanied by a parent. This event is part of The Marblehead Festival of Arts.
- Craft table to make your own masks
- Craft table to make your own sunglasses
- Craft table to make your own sun visors
- Craft table to make your own pinwheels
- Paint-your-own rock table
- Face painting
- Susan Fader of Create Art Studio will be host the creation of a fun mural for children to paint
- Decorate A Cookie courtesy of Cygnet Confections
- Fortune telling by Sarah Cook of A Dancer's Dream
- Music by Philip Alexander
Things To Do & Events This Week!
Apps for Kids
If you like us, then 'Like' us!