Maudslay State Park invites you to take a snapshot look at the three stone bridges erected by the Moseleys – and their history. The bridges are architectural wonders, still functional after many years of use. The three stone bridges of Maudslay make a visit to the park a unique experience and tell us stories about the family and the property. When were the bridges built? What did they replace? Where did materials originate from?
- For Ages 5 and up
- Meet at the park headquarters on 74 Curzon Mill Road
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring water
- An adult must accompany children 12 and under.
- For programs bring water, wear comfortable walking shoes, insect repellent, and sunscreen.
- Heavy rain and/or lightning will cancel programs.