Enjoy ongoing activities throughout the day at Mass Audubon's Annual Audubon Nature Festival. This year's special feature will be live owl presentations by Marcia and Mark Wilson of Eyes On Owls. Come see live owls up close, learn about their natural history, and join in a hooting lesson.
At the festival you'll be able to:
- Live owl presentations throughout the day
- Insect Zoo
- Face-painting & Henna
- Children's games and activities
- Craft demonstrations & sales
- Butterfly Plant Sale
- Food! Whoopie Wagon! Captain Dusty's ice cream!
- Raffle with lots of great items to choose from
- Naturalist-guided walks & pond explorations
- Guided tours of our butterfly & bird habitat gardens
- Exhibits and activities on solar power, sustainability, & being green
- Native reptiles & amphibians exhibit
- Live music all day
There's also food, a bake sale, and much more, including a Plant Sale! New this year: we will be selling three species of native plants that will attract monarch butterflies to your garden. Monarchs need our help! Sanctuary garden volunteers will be on hand to give guided tours of our nature gardens and advice on plant selection and gardening using native plants to attract wildlife.